Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nifty Fifty

Good morning!!

Project #390 of this year
Here's another Birthday card for you this month.


I just wanted to show you that most of the cards I make open this way - at the top. I forget to tell you about that in my posts.

A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Background papers from Ki "Fancy Free" stack from Michael's.
BIRTHDAY BASH for donkey p. 35 cut @ 3 1/2" and adhered with foam tape for dimension.



"Nifty Fifty" stamp from Cardz TV Stamps: Make A Wish set.


Enjoy your day!

This is my submission for my friend, Maria's, Inspire Me Fridays Link Party!

:) Janis

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Very cute card! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
Happy New Year!
Glenda

Grannie Sharon said...

Now I have to add Birthday Bash to my wish list! What an adorable card!

Donna and Sara said...

Super cute little card.

Deanna said...

So cute Janis. Love this pinata.

Tom's Comment Counter