Followers

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Crafting Happiness Challenges WEEKLY !

Hi, everyone!

Most of you know that I went back to work in May. I've had a ton of fun at my new job, but during that transition, didn't have a lot of time to blog and create paper crafts.

Now that things are settling down, 
I'll be back to posting
challenges WEEKLY on SATURDAYS
on my challenge blog,
and back to choosing
TOP PICKS!!

Here is a brand new challenge for you this week!

You guys are so important to me, 
and I want you to have a positive uplifting experience
here and at my Crafting Happiness Challenges blog.  
So get ready!

This week's challenge:

#149 Turkeys or any Animal

Any type of crafting welcome



I've included the link up below 
or you can link up at

Thanks for sharing your creation with us.
Remember, EVERY type of crafting is welcome !!

Have a blessed day!








Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment