Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Ch# 8 FarmQuest General Store

 Hey, y'all! 
A new challenge has started 
I hope you'll come join the fun each month this year!

Monthly Themes:
Always Anything Goes Farm/Rural/Country Life

I am having a ton of fun 
with the Simple Stories - Homegrown Collection Kit!


I came across some card size paper bags that I forgot I had, 
and decided it would be fun to stick a bookmark in there.


Wait for it........................


Voila! Love it!!

Supplies:
Simple Stories - Homegrown Collection Kit
Bags from stash
Stitched banner die for bookmark 
Stampin Up red ribbon
Painted wooden buttons from stash
MOO! is puffy stickers from collection kit
foam tape

Come play along this month @ FarmQuest General Store!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

1 comment: