Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Autumn Greetings


I'm having so much fun with the Outlawz challenges now that they've switched to blogland!

Today's card was made especially for Outlawz's Crash your Stash challenge. It's all about pulling out the old stuff; even if it's not trending these days, it's still good stuff. The current challenge is Googlie Eyes. I used to use these on EVERYTHING! The ones I used today are especially special to me because when my Mama died, her craft stash was added to my craft stash. 

Sketch: Mojo Monday Sketch 456
Cut File: Cricut Create a Critter cartridge
Stamps: Jaded Blossom- Happy Fall
Dies: MFT Die-namics, Stitched Circles
Design Paper: Echo Park- Summer Adventure
Embellishments: rhinestones

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card and I love those googly eyes! Thanks so much for entering our Crash your Stash Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kitty. My momma is giving me her craft stash a little at a time. I am sure when she passes my siblings will flood me with all of her craft stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love it!! Glad you are enjoying our challenges!
    Thanks for playing at the Outlawz CYS challnege!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh your card is so cute, love those eyes!! Thanks for joining the CYS challenge at the Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete