Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

From South Carolina to Alaska - DRIVING

Hi, all! I had really good intensions of posting daily this month, but alas, it's just not happening as well as I planned. So, until I can get some projects made and posted, I thought I'd entertain you with photos from my husband's drive from South Carolina through Canada and ending in Anchorage, Alaska.

Tom headed out on Friday, December 10th




















He is currently on Day 5 of his trip, and plans to arrive in Anchorage, Alaska tonight.

He has driven from South Carolina to Alaska and from Alaska to South Carolina over 16 times! He loves it. It's a very beautiful trip especially when you get up in Canada and on the Alaskan Highway (aka the Alcan... Alaska Canada Highway) into the wild. So many animals you just don't see in populated areas, Like Bison, lots of reindeer, bears, Bald Eagles, etc. We've made this drive as a family many times, and every time we have to putter through at a very low speed through the herd of Bison puttering along on the highway. It's just breathtaking.

Bonnie & I will be joining him up there. A few things to take care here first. I'm very much looking forward to it. Alaska is a beautiful place.

I'll be back tomorrow with some crafty goodness, and I'll try to get ahead on making some projects to post regularly to my blog.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels. That must be an amazing trip. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I've been following him and I love the bison photo. stunning. I pray that things will fall into place in NC. and you two will join him soon. You're all in my prayers. God is good and the right things will fall into place. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete