Monday, May 24, 2021

Color It!

Hello all my crafting friends!

The new Crafting Happiness Challenge for this week is...

(be sure to visit the challenge blog for Top Picks & Winner)

Ch#92: Anything Goes
Option: Color It

Paper Nest Dolls image, Hip Hop Sydney

Papers from stash
CTMH oval dies
CTMH sentiment stamps
SU & Spectrum Noir markers for coloring

 Our sponsor this week is:


Sponsor:  Paper Nest Dolls
Prize: 3 digi images to one winner

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
Hugs!
:) Janis

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love that paper with the birds
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janis: Thank you for your sweet comment on my Birthday Mouse card, I'm so happy you stopped by.
    The picture on my header is from an Iron Man Triathlon back in 2006. I've been a Triathlete since 2003, and I swimmer all my life, I'm just about 67 y/o and, even if I don't compete now, I'm still very active in the sport.
    Thank you again for your sweet comment.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, Your pattern papers are fabulous and they frame this adorable image beautifully.
    Again, I'm so happy you stopped by.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete