Sunday, August 30, 2020

Travel Bag

I'm writing this post on Friday (28th). It's a little after one in the afternoon, and I am soooo sleepy. My arthritis has been hurting more these past few days, and it's hard to sleep when everything hurts. I know. Boo-hoo. LOL It will get better. But man, I would love to just curl up right now and sleep.

Anyway... I'm sure that's not why you are here today.
So let's see what I created to share with you.


This little bag cut file and flower are from the Silhouette store.
Used old Close To My Heart papers and Recollections cardstock.
Image from The Paper Shelter (pre-colored)
I put a little coordinating tissue paper in it.


Have a marvelous day. Hope you get to take a little cat nap today.
Hugs!
:) Janis
Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is lovely. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will enhance any pressie that goes inside, so pretty Janis. I hope you're feeling better now or even had a snooze, it works you know LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the colors! Hope you feel better!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis, give in to the need for sleep! I love your little gift bag, the colours are very summery. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation Janis! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute is THAT; love it!!

    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap; hope to see you again next month!! :D
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great creations - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete