Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Action Wobbles - September Challenge

Hi, everyone!
Time for a new challenge over at the 
Action Wobble Challenge Blog.
The theme this month is Back to School.


Maybe you guys can help me with something.
Blogger doesn't want to upload my videos from my iphone here. I get an error. Any ideas how I can convert the few seconds video of the Action Wobble for the bus into a format blogger will allow me to post?

Fun fold card, Silhouette ID# 213187
Action Wobble on bus cut
Cardz TV Stamps, School Days
Foam tape

Be sure to link up your projects this month 
with Action Wobbles.

Action Wobble can be found at these links:

Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day. :) Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges (blog)
All Cricut Galleria (Facebook)
Pause Dream Enjoy (Facebook)

3 comments:

  1. Cute back to school card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete