Thursday, November 15, 2018

My Besties Christmas Card


My Besties Image 221, find it in the store here



After I created this card, I decided to create a digital sketch of the card design.
Colored with Stampin' Up Blends
Stampin' Up cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Sugar Plum, Old Olive
My Favorite Things, Stitched rectangle & circle dies
Tiny Banner punch
Stampin' Up, Christmas in the Making (sentiment)

Thanks for visiting with me today!
Your comment prompt for today is:
Do you ever use card sketches in your crafting?

Hugs!
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. She's a little cutie! Great job on the coloring Janis! I love my stampin' blend markers! :) I also like how you created the digital sketch of your card! I'll have to try out this design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and LOVE the sketch and colours.
    Do I use sketches? Yep! that's what brought me here at first. Although I had to stay 'cause you have lovely work :).
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! She's so sweet!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete