Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

PDE Ch# 7 Anything Goes

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges

Ch # 7 Anything Goes

Our sponsor is
Sherri Baldy
The winner of this challenge will receive 3 digi's of the winner's choice.

My Design Team Project


This is a pre-colored image that comes on a sheet with different parts. I printed out all the image parts, had my Brother Scan N Cut cut them out without a border, and then stacked them with Stampin' Up Dimensionals in between each layer. 
I love this 3D look.

Other supplies:
Stampin' Up cardstock and Designer Series Paper
Stampin' Up brad and doily
Trendy twine in Kraft 


Shared:


I love My Besties images, so I created a tag as well!



This is a pre-colored image. I had my Brother Scan N Cut cut it out with a small border. I love being able to do that! Image adhered to tag with Stampin' Up Dimensionals. Also used SU cardstock, ink,  and ribbon. Twine from Trendy Twine. I hope you noticed this darling girl is holding a donut behind her back. The Stamps of Life, donuts2stamp set, was perfect to use as the sentiment. Cricut Elegant Edges was used for the tag base.


Shared:

Thanks for visiting with me today!