Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Die Cuttin Divas - sketch

Hi, everyone! Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas
Hope you'll join us this week!

This Week's Challenge:



My Design Team Project:



What a GREAT sketch we have to work with!
Mouse with Mac and Cheese from Digi Box Designs here.
It also comes with this cute sentiment shown below that I didn't use on my card this time.


My Favorite Things, Zig Zag Stitched rectangle dies
Silver Sequins
Pattern papers from 3 different 6x6 pads:
My Mind's Eye, Happy Day
American Crafts, Everyday
Simple Stories, Vintage Bliss


I love this sketch, image, and papers together!



Link up here:


Hope you'll join us this week!
See you tomorrow.


8 comments:

  1. So stinken cute! Fun layering and adorable little mouse:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the My Favorite Things, Zig Zag Stitched rectangle dies..it is on my wish list!
    Super cute!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! If this isn't the most adorablest card I have seen!!!!! That little mousey in the mac and cheese is just too cute!!!! I've got to get that file and make a card for one of our granddaughter's with it. She could eat mac and cheese every meal!! She would love this!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love the sketch & what you've done with it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet image and your layout is wonderful. Great papers and the sequins are a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love that adorable little mouse!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH... How Stinkin' CUTE is this little guy! Wonderful card Janis!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack