Today is Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the October stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have 5 new stamps in this release. This release is going to be Thanksgiving and Christmas inspired! We are going to share with you a variety of projects to help inspire you with your upcoming Holiday projects. These images and sentiments will come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you.
Here are this release specials for you:
- Use Code: October to receive 20% off your entire order. Sale ends Oct. 31 Midnight MST.
- Free mini stamp with a 2 stamp minimum purchase in the CDD Shop. Offer ends Oct. 31 (mini stamp will be revealed during hop)
- Come hop along with us Oct 25th & 26th to find a hidden link to a Too Cute by Jessica SVG freebie!! Both days will have a new freebie that you won't want to miss. Be sure to check out Too Cute by Jessica patterns and sale .
- Sponsor Prize - Eyelet Outlet & Brads! : 2 Winners each get a pack of goodies.
- Sponsor Prize: Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock Paper for Scrapbooking: (30) 12x12 Spotted Cardstock.
- $15 to Scrapping for Less. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/372187582880346/
Today we are showcasing
Here's my project!
SS# 52102 - Santa Treat Bag
Pink Glitter paper for Santa's Hat (hehehehehe)
I used enamel dots instead of the cut file's berries
Foam squares used to attach mustache for dimension
Tim Holtz Antique Linen for inking around edges
Ribbon & Twine from stash
Craftin Desert Divas "Simply Christmas" - Dec 25
Craftin Desert Divas "Holly Day Punnies" - string of Christmas lights
Here's a close-up of those stamps:
Craftin Desert Divas stamps are
4x6 & Made in the USA
Stamps will be available to order on Saturday.
We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we first show previews, have giveaways and much more!
Sneak Peek Giveaway!
Tara's giving away one stamp set a day.
All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!
Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.
Thank you all so much for joining us today, and I hope you will come back tomorrow for day one of the Blog Hop!