Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Day


Hello, everyone! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy. Today is my Design Team day to post for Miss Kate Cuttables. I can't wait to show you the project I made! But first, did you see today's FREEBIE



Here's my project I want to show you today!









Thanks for buzzing by to see what I'm up to today. Be sure and visit Miss Kate Cuttables store. She posts new releases every day, a FREEBIE every day, and there are always incredible daily deals!

Submitted:
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Dream Valley - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - make it girly
Seize the Sketch- sketch

The Sisterhood of Crafters - things with wings
Cute Card Thursday - here comes summer

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.