Followers

Friday, May 9, 2014

Thinking of You

Today's tag is a simple reminder that you don't need a lot of tools, gadgets, and stuff to make something pretty in your craft room.  For this tag, I let the pattern paper do the "talking." I only added buttons, string, ribbon and a stamped sentiment (Stampin' Up - Sassy Salutations). The tag base was created using a the Stitched Journal Die from My Creative Time.



Love it!

I spent a few minutes doing some sorting in my craft room, and pre-cutting some papers with metal dies today. I love sorting and having extra ready-to-go cuts on hand.



Love these bright, fun colors together!

Enjoy your day!
:) Janis

Submitted:
Dream Valley - anything goes
Love to Create - flowers
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Shopping Our Stash - inspiration photo (used the colors and buttons)



Clear it Out Chs - what's your fav style? (metal dies)
Crafty Creations - anything but a card
Little Red Wagon - seeing spots