Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I LOVE EWE


Awwwww... so sweet.....

Card base Lavender cut from 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock to make an A2 size card.
Ribbon from Michael's
Black mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Checked mat cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Sentiment printed on computer 
(I actually put my lavender cardstock in and when it pulled it from the tray to print, it got going in there sideways.  But what do I always say?  Ist's art!  So I just sent with the diagonal sentiment.  You thought I did it on purpose, didn't you?  See, if you don't tell, no one will know.)
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Lamb page 71 cut @ 3 1/2"

So sweet.....
:)  Janis

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Janis! Just adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size font do you use for cards?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the cutest lamb! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    I have a blog award for you!

    www.bluequeeniesanity.blogspot.com

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! We just got the internet hooked up tonight! I have a LOT of catching up to do!!

    Mary - you asked what size font I use on my cards - it all depends. I don't have a set font size. I usually print a page from the computer at a time in different sizes and then cut and see which one works best.

    ReplyDelete