Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #43

#acardadayinmay2017



I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.
This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!

Paper Play Sketches #43

This week's Sketch



My Design Team Project



Stampin' Up Cloud embossing folder
My Creative Time, Stitched Grass Die
Scallop & Circle punches
Simon Says Stamp, Stitched Banner Dies
Doodlebug Design, Sprinkles




Be sure to come by and submit your project

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I LOVE that embossing folder!! Stampin' Up, you say? So cute!

    ReplyDelete