Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowman Treat Box - Guest Designing for Crafting By Designs

Hi, everyone!
I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday.
Are you enjoying December so far?
Getting any snow?
If you are getting snow, please go walk around in it and
enjoy it for me! :)

I am so pleased to be Guest Designing for
Crafting By Designs today!
Check out their challenge and all the Design Team's creations


The theme is 
ANYTHING GOES WITH A CHRISTMAS TWIST.
That is perfect for me!
I just got some new snowman dies last week
from My Creative Time, and I've been itching to use them.
Fun, Fun, Fun!

Here's my Snowman Treat Box:


The treat box cut along with the paper mats is from
Sil ID# 68833.

The snowbanks are from another file
Sil ID# 68745. I just adjusted them to fit the front and back of the box.

Snowflake - Martha Stewart punch
Teal sequin

For the greeting, I used 2 stamp sets from Craftin Desert Divas:
Simply Christmas - sentiment
Tag It - tag stamp and SVG cut
I created a shadow for the tag on my own using the Silhouette Offset feature.

Holly Leaves - Martha Stewart punch
Red sequins & Red tiny clothespin


Here's the back of the treat box.
Just as cute, I think!
Snowflake - Martha Stewart punch
Teal sequin

All pattern papers - Carta Bella - So this is Christmas

Lots of foam dots for dimension on snowbanks and snowmen.
Glue dots, liquid glue, and mono adhesive also used.


Thank so much for swinging by today to see what I'm up to.
I hope you'll drop by Crafting By Designs to check out the
inspiration by the Design Team and link up your own project!
Smiles!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. I love your box Janis, it is so cute and festive! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Miss Janis!! I gotta start using the cuts I own, insted of just buying more! I have this box and haven't cut it yet. I should, it's super cute. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete