Friday, October 3, 2014

SOUS: We're all Mad here!

A new Die Cut challenge starts today over at Stuck On U Sketches! I hope you'll join us! Create any type of project you would like using our theme:



We're All Made Here

(Use a top hat, tea cup, tea pot or saucer, etc. You can also go all Alice in Wonderland if you'd like or just stick with the items listed above. Totally up to you, but feel free to totally go crazy... or Mad.)

You can link up your project HERE



Die cut ch theme photo here





  • Silhouette ID# 19557




Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.
:) Janis

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely shaped card!!! Perfect for little girls or that special someone who loves tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful !!!! I love the shaped card , lovely colors and design !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shaped card, love the colors you chose also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I was just asked yesterday to do a card with a tea party motif for a friend. When I saw this, I headed into the Silhouette store and bought the file. Card made, client happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever card. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty swirl tea pot card. I love your sentiment inside the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tea pot and I love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shape of this Tea pot......very elegant, great card!

    ReplyDelete