Friday, October 17, 2014

Cut It Up - Purple, Orange, Lime Green with Black

Happy Friday! I love October. It's my favorite month of the year!

There is a brand new challenge up at CUT IT UP and the theme is Purple, Orange, Lime Green with Black. As always, use a DIE CUT.

Here's my project....


Silhouette ID# 65737 - 2 Pocket Folder
I added matting for the front and inside of this folder.
It came with matting for the pockets, but not a shadow, so I used the Offset feature to create one.

Silhouette ID# 65750 - Little Witch
I cut out the hat and dress twice and added them on top of each other with foam squares for dimension

Silhouette ID# 39232 - Set of 4 Tabs
I created a shadow for the Tab with the Offset feature on the Cameo.


Inside - you could put some notes and envelopes here or
Halloween Treat recipe cards.


Just wanted to show you the dimension on the front.


Here's a close-up of the sentiment.



I used Craftin Desert Divas "Simply Said"


You can buy this stamp set HERE.

Check out what the other Design Team Members came up with for this challenge at Cut It Up, then be inspired yourself. 
You have until  October 29 to link up. 
Be sure and check out the Cut It Up sponsors and prizes too!


Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.


5 comments:

  1. Your little witch is so cute, Janis, and I like the project you chose to do!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute witch and great Linky party theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your folder Janis! That witchy girl is too cute and I am loving the papers you used. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete