Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Laid any good eggs lately?

This project made the Peachy Keen Round Up this week!

When I saw the Peachy Keen Stamps faceless chickens and then the set for the faces, I KNEW they had to come live at my house! They are adorable!


 

Here's my simple card I created:




Peachy Keen Stamps 
Faceless Chickens & Chicken Faces 1 1/8"

My Creative Time
Stitched Journal Die (image scene framing)
Hello Chickie Die (eggs)
Stitched Grass Die (grass)

Fiskars Cloud punch

Papers from Authentique & Doodlebug Designs

I absolutely love this card. I can't wait to create more chickie cards for Easter / Spring!

Did you see what I did on Monday? I have lots to use up!



Enjoy your hump day! Smiles! :) Janis

Submitted:
Peachy Keen Stamps: March Release
Pile it On: Easter Joys
Tuesday Throwdown: Stitching real or faux (stitching on grass and around image matting)
Little Red Wagon: dimension (chick adhered with foam squares)
Crafting By Designs: things with wings
Simply Create Too: shop your stash
My Time to Craft: Image in frame
Silhouette Chs: make a scene


14 comments:

  1. OMGosh, PK has done it again, these chicks are adorable!! Love those faces too. Your card is too cute Janis! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super ADORABLE Janis!!!! I LOVE your chick and your card design is adorable!
    Awesome job!
    Thanks for linking this up for the March Linky Party with PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute!! I love her little cute face! Those faces from PK are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile It On!!
    sharla~dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee! This is sooo cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is too cute. I agree they definitely needed to live with you. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, I love the little chick and the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janis: I absolutely love this cute entry too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Janis, I love this ADORABLE card!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who knew a chicken could be so adorable. Such a cute card and great dimension you create with your image. Thanks for joining us for this week challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute I can hardly stand it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just adorable! I just love the little chickens!
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥
    ♥ DT for Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGOSH... This is so stinkin' CUTE Janis! I too saw them over at Peachy Keen.... I should have bought them but decided on something else... They're on my "wish list"! :O) Thanks so much for joining us over at Silhouette Challenges! :o)

    Theresa (Silhouette Challenges DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is ADORABLE! That chicken is so cute and I love all the dies you used on this card! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete