Cricut Cardz Ch# 114... You are Here
Comment Counter Code FREE... HERE
Thank you for stopping by to check on me today. I'm so glad you are here! Today begins a brand new challenge with Mary @ Cardz TV! It's time for her Cricut Card Challenge. Here's the scoop...
Cricut Cardz Ch#114 "Critter Cuties"
Description: Make a card using a "critter" (dog, cat, cow, chicken, duck, horse, etc.) from any cartridge(s) and using any colors or theme you'd like.
Hmmmm... I wonder if my little monster in your closet counts as a "critter cutie"? Ahhhh, let's just go with it!
|Project # 335 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and again at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Orange mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" (from Recollections The Animal Kingdom Pad)
- Green mat cut @ 4 5/8" x 3 3/8" (also from The Animal Kingdom Pad)
- Green grass is a Cricut cut from my stash - sorry, don't know what cart it's from
- Orange grass was made using a Fiskar's Grass Border punch
- Clouds are also punched using a Fiskar's punch and then embossed through the Cuttlebug with the D'vine Swirls folder and inked around the edges with blue ink from Colorbox
- BUMP IN THE NIGHT "Bort" cut @ 3" (Sheree sent me about 3 monster cuts from this cart since I don't have it. Thanks, Sheree!) She embossed Bort with the Polka Dot Cuttlebug folder
- Bort is attached with an ACTION WOBBLE from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "It's All About You" for sentiment stamp
|Action Wobble in Action!|
|CARDZ TV STAMPS "It's All About You"|
|Recollections The Animal Kingdom Pad|