Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers & Stamp, a Heinrich Company's
AUGUST STAMP RELEASE BLOG HOP!
This month's stamp releases are:
LESSON LEARNED Featured August 14 (that's today!)
BRING ON THE SUN Featured August 15
TREE GREETINGS Featured August 16
OH, CRAB Featured August 17
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win. (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day because the names are drawn randomly.) All four winners will be announced on August 18, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers Blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win, and comments on the MFPS Blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11pm EST on Friday, August 17, 2012.
Here's the first project I want to show you using today's Featured Stamp Set LESSON LEARNED:
|Project # 370 of this year|
MFPS August #7
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Red mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Black mat cut @ 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
- Red plaid mat cut @ 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- MFPS "Lesson Learned" stamp set used for School Desk
- School Desk colored with BIC markers and background is chalked
- School Desk image was matted to fit black and red cardstock
- "Welcome Back!" also from MFPS "Lesson Learned" stamp set
- Black Craft yarn from stash
- Shop MFPS stamp store & other goodies HERE
And here's the second project I want to show you using this stamp set:
|Project #382 of this year|
MFPS August #13
- A2 size card (front of card folded back onto itself to create Z-Fold or S-Fold type card
- Blue mat cut @ 2 5/8" x 4 1/8" (twice: once for outside panel and once for inside panel)
- Blue mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" (inside)
- Pattern paper mat cut @ 2 1/2" x 4" (twice: once for outside panel and once for inside panel)
- Pattern paper mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
- Pattern papers from DCWV Glitter Stack
- CRICUT ALPHABET Dog p. 33 cut @ 3 1/2"
- Inside sentiment mat BLUE cut @ 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Inside sentiment mat WHITE cut @ 2 1/8" x 3 1/8"
- MFPS "Lesson Learned" stamp set used for both "I'm Sorry!" and "Lesson Learned" stamped sentiments
Here's a list of the Senior Design Team. Hope you'll have a chance to visit them and see their creative projects! There is so much inspiration in this group! I love it!
Janis L. (THAT'S ME! - THANKS FOR STOPPING BY & COMMENTING!)
Thanks for stopping by. See you all tomorrow for another brand new stamp set we will be featuring!