Followers

Saturday, January 6, 2024

New Year - New Books to Read!!


Book of the Month

Y'all know I LOVE to Read! 
And by read I mean holding a book or audiobooks. I love them both.
Nothing smells as good as fresh baked bread,
unless it's a bookstore. 

There's just something about holding a book and feeling the pages as you turn them. Plus I love making notes and highlighting things in books. It's just fun for me.

Each year I set a reading goal on Goodreads.com.
I don't always make it to that goal, but sometimes I even pass it.

This year I decided to join 
Why? I'll tell you.

I love to read. 
But I don't love going to the bookstore not knowing what book I want to buy. I spend so much time roaming.  That's where The Book of the Month comes in. There are a variety of books to choose from, and usually I want more than 1 of them. I get a good book(s) shipped to me (ALWAYS free shipping), and can enjoy what I know will be a good book. 

The link to The Book of the Month is a referral link, and I will gain 1 credit for each friend who joins. So go check it out. Different monthly options for you including how many books you want to pick out, if you want to skip that month, or include some add-ons with your order. You can cancel anytime. WHICH I LOVE. It makes the whole experience fun and not pressured. There is no wondering what book they will send and if you'll like it, because you get to choose a book from that month's list. 

This is going to be fun!!

Let me know if you have any questions or if you join me in The Book of the Month.
It would be great to have some women to discuss what we read each month .

My January Pick:


God Bless You!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment