Friday, May 13, 2022

Camping Anyone?

Hey, Friends!!


I love camping, although we haven't been in years. We used to go all the time when the kids were growing up - meaning 2-3 times a month on the weekends during the school year. I loved it!

6x6 Doodlebug Design, Flea Market
scraps for the background and 
for the Happy Camper square
Gems (Amazon)
Brown Bow (Amazon)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

I'm a brand new Stampin' Up Demonstrator! 
Be one of my first customers!



4 comments:

  1. Cute camper card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun papers used on this camper card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Always come up with the perfect papers and colours for your cards Janis, this is fabulous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outdoors card, Janis!!!! There will be some camping and fishing themes coming this year at FQCB so make sure to keep an eye out for those!

    ReplyDelete