Friday, July 17, 2020

You Are Loved


Isn't it funny how some days you see a theme repeating itself? For example, I was scrolling through Facebook this morning and saw a meme that said, "If no one has told you today, You are Loved." Then I made this card and the stamp for the card layout is to use "You Are Loved." And this morning my daily devotional was talking about not showing favorites, that we are called to love all people as God loves them. I just think it's cool how this happens sometimes. It gets my attention and makes me focus more during the day on what God is trying to tell me and how I should respond and treat others during my day. 

This card was made using the June 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit. The elements and sentiment stamps for this kit are so pretty! I love the gold accents.

Have a sunshiny day!
:) Janis
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the gold stripes as the background.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy great colouring and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the striped gold background paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours Janis. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, I too love fresh pineapple. I love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Chalalenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete