Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Though We Are Far Apart...

Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike
Do you know what day it is?
Hump Day!

On Monday I decided to get out some CTMH watercolors and try my hand at creating a background on my card for a sketch challenge. 


I'm not very adventurous when it comes to card making. I tend to have a comfort zone that I stay in and enjoy, but I was feeling adventurous and this is what happened.


Close To My Heart watercolors

The sentiment banner overlapped the top
of one of the houses, so I used one of my Micron markers
to draw on the part it overlapped.
(I told you I was feeling adventurous.)

Simon Says Stamp June 2020 card kit for:
stamps, sentiment, and shimmer gel



Ribbon & used my Bow maker

MFT stitched banner dies

My Create Time, grass die

Stampin' Up cardstock

Thanks for swinging by today to visit.
Have a fabulous rest of the day.