Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Cookies Gift Box


These boxes are so fun!
The Gingerbread boy and girl are Miss Kate Cuttables from the Silhouette library. The boxes with Sentiments are Jamie Lane Designs also from the Silhouette library. I used a dot embossing folder for the covers instead of pattern papers. Also, I used a new glue which I do not like for these projects. Since I tend to smear glue everywhere, even though the bottle says it dries clear, it still made a mess on the gingerbread children. Oh well, I think the person receiving these will be more excited about the cookies in the box than notice the imperfections on my designs. :) Also used on the boxes were Stampin' Up stitched circle die, and scallop circle dies for the Cookies for You print and cuts. Again, not perfect. My printer is giving me printing troubles, so I had to improvise a little.


Have a Great first week of December.
HoHoHo
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment