Hello, everyone! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy. Today is my Design Team day to post for Miss Kate Cuttables. I can't wait to show you the project I made! But first, did you see today's FREEBIE?
This is a fun and easy project to make for yourself or for someone special. It's small enough to fit on a desk, coffee table, nightstand, or anywhere else you need to reach for a tissue. You could make this for any occasion..... maybe for Secretary's Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, Boss' Day (Oct 16), or Just Because?
- Start with cardstock 4 1/4" x 11"
- Score longside @ 4 1/2", 7", 8", and 10 1/2"
- Use a punch, metal die, or Silhouette Software to create an oval on the 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" section. You'll need to make the same oval in your pattern paper as well.
- Pattern papers cut @ 4 x 4 1/2" (back), 4" x 2 1/4" (top with oval cut out), and 4" x 3/4" (front)
- Add adhesive, fold, and adhere
- Slip in a packet of tissues so that they can be pulled through the oval top
- Miss Kate Cuttables "Cute Puppy"
- Miss Kate Cuttables "6 Background Shapes"
- My Creative Time Stitched Grass die
- My Craft Spot "Feel Better Soon" sentiment set
- Echo Park "Summer Bliss" pattern papers (Royal Castle Shoppe)
- Puppy adhered with foam squares (Royal Castle Shoppe)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Cupcake Inspirations - for the boys
Craftin Desert Divas - fav color (mine is purple & blue - I used blue here, and my husband's is yellow - so I added some yellow for him)
Too cute. Love the little dog and the scene you created. Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
What a great 3d card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
I have got to try this. It is so cute.
Oh this is awesome I just love it
this is amazing..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations
What a darling project! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' For the Boys challenge!
This is the perfect get well card so cute thanks for linking up at CDD
Love this cute little 3D project Janis, the puppy is adorable!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
Adorable project! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, DT
Post a Comment