Saturday, September 24, 2016

Guest Designer at Sketch Saturday #431

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm really excited because I get to Guest Design for Sketch Saturday ALL MONTH!  You know how much I love me some card sketches! It's such an honor to be able to Guest Design there.

Sketch Saturday #431



My Design Team Project



Sketch Saturday #431
Cricut Snow Friends die cut
Image adhered with foam tape
Doodlebug Design Polar Pals 6x6 paper pad
Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hellos stamp set
Martha Steward snowflake punch
Crystal Gem (Walmart)



Hope you'll come link up at Sketch Saturday.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HE

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Winter Wonderland. It fits the Tic Tac Toe theme well. Good luck in the draw. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get an award for being the fastest linker to a challenge lol. This is a super cute card. Love your winter blues and he is such a cute snowman too. Thanks for linking up with us over at myshericrafts this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Janis. Love the sketch.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your crafting for both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete