Monday, September 1, 2014

Anything Goes - Craft It Up & Link It Up

Happy Monday!
Today starts a brand new 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!



Here is my project...


For my project, I used the JULY FREEBIE from
Craftin Desert Divas. Each month there is a different FREEBIE
for those who order 2 or more stamp sets. 
The freebie is always something I want! LOL
You also receive a free SVG file custom to the freebie.

I used the SVG file for this freebie to cut out the shape with my Cameo.
Then I stamped the image and started coloring.
The background colors were created with a sponge and inks in blue and green.
The bear was colored with markers and chalks then adhered
with foam squares for dimension.

Here's a close-up of the sweet sentiment that came with this freebie:


You can shop all of Craftin Desert Divas stamps HERE.

I hope you'll come play with us in our Anything Goes theme!
Linky Party is open for this theme until Sunday, Sept. 14.

Don't forget Craftin Desert Divas is having a LABOR DAY sale going on now!



Thanks for stopping by!

Submitted:

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Janis!! The bear is so cute!! Love the colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Janis! The bear is so sweet and you have him colored so cute. I love the color combo you used on this card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please hug the bear?..ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious image, Janis (love that tiny bee)! Your layout is fab those are great papers!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete