Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mid-Challenge Post - Linky Party #1 Balloons

We are starting week 2 of our first Linky Party: BALLOONS!

Begins: Tues, Jan 7
Ends: Mon, Jan 20

Here is some more inspiration from more of our Creative Team:

Michelle - Purple Monkey Moments
Heather - Princess' Paper Projects
And here's my project! (Click HERE for details on my card.)

Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
Now it's your turn! Link up your BALLOONS project below!

RULES:
1) Follow the theme
2) New or Past projects welcome 
(any type of crafting as long as it fits the current theme)
3) You may link up as many times as you'd like 
(as long as they are different projects)
4) Become a FOLLOWER of Pause Dream Enjoy

That's it! Easy Peasy!
.....



2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Thanks for the inspiration....will be back to join the challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge. I made this card to enter and almost forgot to enter it sill me. I love the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete