Happy New Year from Pause Dream Enjoy (PDE) Challenges
Paper Playtime (PPT) Challenges!
This year, I am doing something different with these 2 challenge blogs.
1) Both PDE and PPT challenges will post every other Monday together
2) Both challenges are starting the numbering over with Ch#1
3) You can submit a project for either challenge (make sure you follow each challenge's theme)
4) Or you can combine your 1 project incorporating both challenge themes and enter on both challenge sites.
My posts will always give links to each challenge blog, list each challenge blog's theme, and hopefully I will be able to incorporate my 1 project to fit both challenge themes each time.
Are you ready?
Ch#1 for PDE and PPT
Begins: Mon, Jan 7
Ends: Sun, Jan 20
Winner announced on each Ch blog in the WINNERS Page Tab
Links to each challenge blog below
PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CH#1: USE RIBBON
PAPER PLAYTIME CH#1: PETS
Here is my project incorporating both challenge themes:
I am so happy that I was able to use both PDE and PPT challenge themes together into one project! Yeah!
- Tag base is 3 1/8" x 4 5/8
- Background paper embossed with Mosaic Texture Cuttlebug folder
- Grass from EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS p. 49 cut @ 0.889" and trimmed to fit width
- Fence from PAPER DOLL DRESS UP p. 78 cut @ 5" width and trimmed to fit
- Camouflage ribbon is Offray
- Hunting Dog from PAPER PUPS p. 109 cut @ 2 1/2" with shadow feature and adhered with foam tape for dimension
- Google eye attached with glue dot
- Tiny buttons from Joann's
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "FAQ's" for sentiment stamp
- Ticket used for sentiment matting (ticket roll from Walmart)
- Ticket inked with both Tim Holtz Distress inks "Antique Linen" and "Peeled Paint" (I love the weathered look it gives it)
- Twine and hemp added to top of tag through hole made with Crop-a-dile (shop TSQ here)
I hope you guys will come play at