Speaking of boys and their toys...
My husband is an avid outdoor adventurer. He bicycles, motorcycles, runs races (his first Marathon is in March), participates in adventure races with canoing, navigating, biking, running, climbing.... he hikes.... if it's an outdoor sport, he probably either does it, has done it, or is on his bucket list to do.
In honor of all the men (and women) in our lives who are outdoor adventurers, this card is for you. :)
- CTMH ART PHILOSOPHY:
- "Circle 2" for card base cut @ 5 1/2"
- "Circle 2" base cut @ 5" twice - once in green (Stampin' Up) and once in blue (American Crafts "with Love" 6x6 pad from Target)
- shop CTMH with Lucy
- B IS FOR BOY:
- Tricycle cut @ 3 1/2" (only used base layer and shift on base layer)
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS:
- Grass p. 77 cut @ 0.931"
- TAGS, BAGS, BOXES, AND MORE:
- Price tag p. 89 cut @ 1"
- Handwritten sale
- Attached to bike with burgundy fibers from American Crafts Premium Ribbon
- Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2"
- 3D epoxy sticker bug from Walmart
- White gel pen around edge of card and on handlebars and bike seat
- Background inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "It's a Guy Thing" stamp set used for sentiment inked with Memento Tuxedo black ink
- Black buttons added to wheel centers just for fun