Is it sunny where you are? It sunny here! I love the occasional afternoon thunderstorms though.
Next week starting on Tuesday, August 14th, I will be showing you projects I've made featuring Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps (MFPS) sets that are brand new releases for August. You won't be able to see the full sets until next week, but this week I'll be giving you some sneak peeks of what you'll find in the sets. :) I'm nice like that. LOL
Today, I'm going to show you a sneak peek of 2 of the sets coming out next week. Are you ready?
|Project # 363 of this year|
MFPS August #2
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Red polka dot mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- MFPS "Tree Selections" stamp set for Tree stamp
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS Grass p. 49 cut @ 1" on Real Dial Size and trimmed to fit card
- CREATE A CRITTER Squirrel p. 32 cut @ 2 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 3"
- Green gingham mat cut @ 3 5/8" x 2 7/8"
- DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow
- Journal & Bracket punch for sentiment mat
- MFPS "Bring on the Sun" stamp set for sentiment stamp
Thanks for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow. Don't forget, if you want the FREE code that will number your comments for you (if you use blogger), my husband wrote HTML code to do that, and it works with the updated blogger. Click HERE to visit my post about that, get the code, and see step by step photo instructions of how to add it to your blog. It sure does make it easier when using random.org to pick a winner and not having to count the comments.
Smiles! :) Janis