Welcome to Wednesday! Today begins a brand new challenge at CARDZ TV! It's Cricut Cardz Challenge #115 "Color Play" and Mary has asked us to make a Cricut card using Red, Yellow, and Blue Only.... however.... after making my card I realized some GREEN snuck in there. Uh-oh. And I'm on the Design Team! I should know better! Shhh.... don't tell.... it will be our little secret. :)
|Project # 366 of this year|
MFPS August # 4
- A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Red mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Yellow sunshine mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" (from Hobby Lobby's A Day at the Beach stack)
- Sunflower sticker from Mrs. Grossman
- Clouds are PUNCHED (from Hobby Lobby) and inked around the edges
- Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl for clouds
- DOODLECHARM Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow feature
- Button and Fashion Cord from stash
- Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Bring on the Sun" for sentiment stamp
I hope you'll come play with us! (And please remember to just use Red, Blue and Yellow on your projects.... unlike me with the green sneaking in there.)
Sunflower Smiles :) Janis