Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2024

#26 2024 Reading Challenge

#24 Reading Challenge 2024
audiobook
 Read: March


BEING HENRY
The Fonz... and Beyond
(written and read by Henry Winkler)

Every now and then I like to read a biography or autobiography. I love all the movies Henry Winkler has been in, and remember watching the Fonz on TV growing up. He is a really funny man in all the movies, and so unlike how cool he was as the Fonz in Happy Days.

I thought his biography would be funny too. Life has a way of not always being entertaining. Sometimes Henry shared "too much" with me in his book. LOL Things I really didn't need to know or want to know. hahaha  But it was still enjoyable, especially since he was the one reading his own book for the audiobook version.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment