Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Today is my Birthday!

Hi, everyone!
Thought I'd jump in with an update on things over in my world.
Today is my birthday!

I'd love you to consider donating a book to my toddler classroom... 
details and Amazon Wish List below. 
If you have other book ideas you'd like to donate to my classroom, 
we'd love that too!




I started a new job as a teacher assistant at the end of May.
I am LOVING it!

This month I will transition into Lead Teacher with my own assistant teacher.
I have a lot to learn, but am excited about this adventure.

Our Preschool program has a weekly theme throughout all the classrooms and ages. One of the things I'd love to have in my classroom are books each week that go along with that month's theme. (I'm in a toddler room)

If any of you would like to donate a book, I would LOVE and APPRECIATE it soooo much!
Our children love story time, and they all want to hand me the next book to read to them.

July weekly themes:
Camp Luau
Shark Week
Backyard Exploration
Lake Life
Space Week


Thank you so much for considering to contribute to the minds and leaders of the next generation.  Honestly, it means the world to me to be able to give these children my time and love during the day.

Enjoy your day and a brand new month of opportunities that will come your way.
God bless you!
:)



Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment