Thursday, July 22, 2021

T-Shirt Fun

 I love it when Tom & I make t-shirts. I miss our t-shirt shop (Southern way of saying Store). Even though we no longer have the shop, we still make shirts for ourselves now and then. Here's one we made last weekend. I love it.



I picked a font I liked and typed it in Cricut Design Space then cut it out. Tom is the expert on centering and heat pressing them. We used to have the professional equipment at the shop, but sold all of that when we closed it up. Now we use the Cricut to cut and the Cricut Heat Press. We still have our professional die cutter, but for just a simple t-shirt, the Cricut works just as good.

I have some more t-shirts to share with you we've make lately. I'll try to get some photos of them and post later this week.

And tomorrow I have a crochet kitty blanket I made for Dani Rojas to show you. Hope you'll visit again then.

Hugs!
Have a blessed day,
:) Janis

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your T shirt. Great quote, although mine would say back to the 60's hahaha.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete