Friday, January 29, 2021

Big Hugs

 Good morning!
First of all, thank you for your prayers for Bonnie. She did great with her 2 procedures this week, and now we can make a plan to fix it. We will probably be scheduling surgery soon to get her well, so your continued prayers are much appreciated. Thank you!

Now.... the first card I've made this year... I think.


I used products from an old kit from TSOL.
I'm really out of the swing of making cards. It took me forever to find tape, glue dots, liquid glue, and all my other card making supplies. All this moving has gotten me so unorganized! 


If you haven't heard, I re-joined Close To My Heart. It was only $20, and I get $21 of CTMH cash to spend on products. Plus I'll get 25% off anything I buy. Couldn't pass it up. This special ends January 31, so hurry if you want this same deal! If you're like me, I'm just doing it for the discount. If I don't meet the minimum in orders by the end of the quarter, the worst that happens is my discount decreases a little for the next quarter. So no pressure at all to buy buy buy. I'll just get things now and then I want to use. You can do this too. Here's my link to the special deal. Check it out! But do it now before the special ends. Who doesn't like a discount?!!!


Of course, I would be tickled if you ordered from my site. :)  


Big Hugs!
:) Janis

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Bonnie did well with her procedures and good luck with her next surgery. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery Your cate is cute and I love the paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your Bonnie had her procedures and is now going for the next step. I hope it's all over and successful for her soon.
    Love your bright and happy card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Bonnie is going well.
    I love your card, it feels very cheerful and uplifting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete