Followers

Friday, December 18, 2020

Dear Santa

 Hi! Hope y'all are having a really good December!


This is a cute little cutting file created by Lori Whitlock. I will admit, I'm awful putting together new things without a tutorial. This file is new, and I didn't see a tutorial for it. I had so much extra cut out paper that I have no idea how this thing is suppose to go together. I just winged it and trashed the leftover cuts.

But it's still CUTE!

You can put something in the drawer and a tag, note, or gift card in the snowman envelope holder thingie.


Thanks for visiting with me today and for always leaving me encouraging comments. I love reading your comments! They always make me smile.

We will be working on the house this weekend. More painting, sawing, sanding... It's suppose to get in the 20's tonight. We don't have central air and heat there, just a few gas heaters in a few different rooms. I hope all of our blankets, layered clothing, and sweaters keep us warm, or I may just park out in from the gas heater and not move at all. It's amazing how stiff I am in the cold. Probably a lot to do with age and arthritis. :)

One of our daughters is eloping this weekend and spending their honeymoon at Disney. We are throwing them a big party when they get back. I'm very much looking forward to that event. 

Enjoy your weekend! Stay warm!
:) Janis
Challenges:
Crafty Creations