Saturday, August 10, 2019

Let's Ride

I've known my Mother-in-law for over 35 years. I just found out a couple of weeks ago that she enjoys watching golf on TV. Wha-What? If someone had asked me that before, I would have said no. LOL She said she loves watching it. So I decided I must make her a 3D golfing card.


Silhouette ID# 295304, 3D Folding Box Card
Silhouette ID# 134336, Girl with Gold Club
Pattern papers from Echo Park, Coffee 6x6 paper pad
"Let's Ride" printed onto sentiment block of design

Take a look at the card all folded our from above:



Here's a look at it folding flat for mailing in an envelope:


I think she'll love it.
Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day. :) Janis
All Cricut Galleria (Facebook)
Pause Dream Enjoy (Facebook)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome 3D golf card! I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupendous card, I'm sure she will be thrilled with it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete