Monday, June 25, 2018

Beach Road Trip

Hi, crafters! It's time for our weekly challenge over at Always Fun Challenges!
You can create any type of paper project as long as it follows the weekly theme.

Challenge: Fun at the Beach

My Design Team Project

Cricut Design Space cut file HERE
Plantin SchoolBook, Life is a Beach, Elegant Edges, Los Angeles, 
Close To My Heart You Are Here, Basic Shapes
Check out my grandbabies and their cousins at the beach.
This was taken on Easter this year in April. Tom's side of the family usually takes a beach trip for the Easter weekend. We weren't able to go since we are so far away, but it's fun to see pics of everyone having a great time!

This layout idea was found on Pinterest, but when I click to visit the blog, it says not found. I would have loved to have given credit for where the idea came from, but I have no idea.


If you would like to make this layout, I have saved the cut file HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a stunning page I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Fun! Fun! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout!
    Have a Greta day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! The pictures are so sweet!! I love the beachy details and the fun fish paper!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete