Saturday, April 28, 2018

Good News for Cricut Scrapbook Lovers!


Some of you have asked, and I finally got around to getting it done....
There is now a Page Tab at the top of my blog under my header called,

"Scrapbook Cricut Cut Files."



You will find these scrapbook pages along with the link to the cut file in Cricut Design Space as well as a list of the Cricut cartridges used. 

You can open any of the cut files, but you can only cut what you own or have access to via Cricut Access. 


Some of the scrapbook pages use Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridges. If you would like to purchase any of these, CLICK HERE. There are two options: Physical cartridge and Digital cartridge. BOTH come with CTMH cardstock and exclusive stamp sets that coordinate with the cartridge. The Physical cartridge also includes the Handbook. The Digital cartridge is a little cheaper. Both are great options. 


I will be updating that page often as I create more scrapbook layouts. I already have a ton I've made for upcoming Design Team projects, but can't add them until the design team challenge goes live, so check that page tab often. 

You can also SAVE them to your Cricut Design Space account to make at a later time. Customize them or use them exactly how they are. Be sure to check the image list to the right of the design grid. I've hidden some additional cuts that weren't used in the layout. Like different sized photo mats. You may want to swap out those to make it fit the size pictures you will use.


Thank you all for visiting my blog, being a follower, and leaving me comments. It makes me smile everyday to hear from you guys.

HUGS!!

11 comments:

  1. OMG Janice WOWIE WOW!! Christmas Came Early!! Thanks so much!! WOW I know this was so much work!! This is So very generous of you and sure made my day when I saw this...Oh Heck it Made my Scraptabulous life complete!! I'm am in Awe of it all!! I do, as you know, adore the way you scrap...so thanks from the bottom of my heart!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't imagine how much time you put into all of these. They are so beautiful and I appreciate you sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all of the pages are absolutely amazing!! And what a ton of work for you to link them all...you are so generous!! I really need to learn how to turn my Cricut on again!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Turn your Cricut on! :) I'd love to see layouts you create.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Janis. Waiving hi from South Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Beverly! Waving hi from Alaska!

      Delete
  5. Oh Janis, what a load of work. You know how much I admire your scrapbook layouts! This is such an awesome gift. Thank you my friend and God Bless.
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena. Sorry it took me so long to get this done for you. Hope you will enjoy them. Hugs!

      Delete
  6. Your layouts are always so wonderful! But you went that extra mile to help out fellow crafters and that's always a BONUS in my book! How sweet of you to share that info.. I don't have a cricut anymore.. but I bet those who do will love it!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete