Followers

Monday, November 27, 2017

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge (It's Getting Cold)

Hi, Crafters!
It's time for a new challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2!
Remember to always include a 
Cricut cartridge cut or Cricut digital library cut 
on your project plus the current theme. 

This Week's Challenge Theme

It's Getting Cold
Use a coat/jacket or scarf/mittens on your project


My Design Team Project


This is one of my favorite Christmas cards I've made this year. I LOVE snow, which is the main reason I love living in Alaska. All of the snow on this card just makes me smile.

Cricut cartridge, Teddy Bear Parade
Lil' Inker Designs, Stitched Landscapes
Pink & Main, Christmas Quotes (one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets)
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Don't forget to link up your Cricut project over at Bitten By the Bug 2!