Friday, April 28, 2017

PDE LP 170 Anything but a Card (Optional: Wall Banners)

Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party 

#170 Anything but a Card 

Optional Theme: Wall Banners


My Design Team Project


Isn't this cute!?!!

This is from the Cricut Make It Now section of Design Space.
I made it a little smaller, and added several more banner pennants so it could spell MEOW.

The original Cricut Make It Now project HERE

My altered Meow Banner HERE

All images are print and cuts.
Meow font is Cricut Alphabet.
Letters and images adhered with foam tape.
Lime green tulle
Lime green linen thread

I hung this one on the wall in my craft area above my HAPPY banner.


Thanks for visiting me today.
Hope you'll come play with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party this week.
Create anything but a card, and if you are feeling really adventurous, 
the optional theme is Wall Banners.

Shared:

11 comments:

  1. Ooh such a fun and pretty bunting. Love the cute 4-legged friends.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute banner, Janis. Looks perfect in your craft room.
    Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #67. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is stunning. Nice colours. I love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Hugs
    Claudia

    DT Crafting With Friends

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I'd love this hanging in my crafty space... In fact you just gave me an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love these. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable banner!! I think you will smile every time you look at it! all those little kitties are adorable. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great banner! Inspires me to try one! Thanks for sharing with us at Morgan's ArtWorld!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck in the draw hope to see in our new challenge starting Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful banners love the kitty images.Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete