Saturday, November 28, 2015

Lots of Christmas Tags

Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Today I have a load of Christmas Tags to share with you. Two of the tags were stamps I colored that I showed you earlier this month, but they are mixed in the photo of some more stamps I wanted to share with you today.

Just as a reminder... the 2 colored stamps are from Pretty Cute Stamps - Cool Chick.

Below you will find all the links to the other image files. Except for the 2 colored stamps, everything else is a print and cut file.

The tag bases were created using My Favorite Things Stitched circle nesting dies. I love those dies! I'm going to give you all the links to the different files below. If you need a lot of tags, and really want to hand make them, using the print and cut feature and your Big Shot is a great way to go.





Submitted:
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Your Passion - Always anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! These are totally gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally adorable!! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags. Great assortment of fun tags. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so darn cute! How fun to add these to packages~adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete