Thursday, May 16, 2013

SU BOX OF GOODNESS & June Mystery Hostess Info

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends!

Guess what arrived at my house yesterday via the little brown truck?

My Stampin' Up Kit! Woo-Hoo! And you know I love everything in the box because 
I GOT TO PICK OUT WHAT GOES IN MY KIT 
FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE CATALOG!

What's even better than that?  I got to pick out $155 worth of Stampin' Up JOY for only $99 because of the current PROMOTION going on right now. You can enjoy this same promotion between now and May 30th! 

CraftyJanis at Live dot Com



The hearts are covering up some new goodies you can't see until May 31st. :)

I have something very exciting happening in JUNE!




JUNE will begin my Monthly MYSTERY HOSTESS!

For every $25 you spend (before tax and shipping) with me in June and use the provided Mystery Hostess Code, your name will be entered into a drawing to be our Monthly Mystery Hostess and receive all the Hostess Benefits! (USA addresses only)

So... place a $25 order (before tax and shipping) using the Mystery Hostess Code = 1 entry
Place a $50 order  = 2 entries
$75 order = 3 entries, and so on

When all orders combined using the Mystery Hostess Code equals a minimum of $150 (before tax and shipping), a name will be drawn to win the Hostess Benefits.

Make sure you put all your information on your order including your phone number so if you WIN I can call you to get your FREE HOSTESS BENEFITS ordered!

Remember, you must use the provided Mystery Hostess Code and place a minimum of a $25 order (before tax and shipping) to be included in the drawing.

Don't forget, I'm my own first HOSTESS in May! Please use Hostess Code

JEQXSNSV

when ordering through my Stampin' Site this month. 
Enter the code BEFORE clicking checkout.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 :) Janis


Follow on Bloglovin  

1 comment: