Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Enabler Alert!!



Who loves WASHI TAPE?
I DO!    I DO!     I DO!


She has just added some very COOL Washi Tape!

Here are just a FEW of what she now has in her store...

Washi Tape HALLOWEEN Pack!!

Washi Tape Blue Mega Dot

Wash Tape Micro Dot Halloween

Washi Tape Orange Vertical Stripe

Washi Tape Pink Vertical Stripe

There are lots more colors and styles to choose from, but these are my FAV! Also in the store are ACTION WOBBLES, FOAM TAPE, and some new very cool STAMPS! Go check it out!

Tell her JANIS sent you over.

:)


2 comments:

  1. LOL..Enabler Alert!!! That is a great title for this, I think I have to go and check this news out! TFS!

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Sounds like Theresa is setting up a nice little store!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack