Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Thursday, February 10, 2011

WINNERS FROM HOPS

You ladies really should REMIND me when I forget to post WINNERS.  I'm so sorry I didn't post this TUESDAY.  Oh well, better late than never.


The winner of: 

Sponsored by PAPER PRETTIES is...

Which was....


Congratulations, Sharon! Email me!!!




Now... for the YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY blog hop - I didn't even mention in my post for the hop that I would do a giveaway for this one, but I have decided since I need to go to the post office anyway, why not? LOL  


The winner of American Crafts HERBS Stamp Collection including 16 Clear Stamps: 


Is.....


Which was...
Congratulations, Miss Leyden!  Email me (northrose@slowar.com) your USA mailing address!

3 comments:

  1. For some reason it didn't work for me, I tried a few times. Ahhh, well, thank you for the tut! =)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, where did your code go? I really wanted to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis, I found a code in the Blogger forum, I posted on my blog. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack