Saturday, October 21, 2017

Craft Paper Organization

I'm so happy to let you know...

IT'S SNOWING LIKE CRAZY!

We love the snow!!




Just for a little bit of trivia...
On this day last year, it was also the first day it snowed for the season.

That's not why I wanted to post today, though. I want to share with you an organizational idea for your 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. I've tried different things in the past. I think this is the best way for me. Maybe it will be for you too.



This is the cart from IKEA. I also have a cart from Michael's (the Recollections brand), but it is NOT wide enough to store your cardstock this way. The file folders have labels with the Stampin' Up cardstock name and a letter in the bottom left hand corner for the Color Collection it's in. If it's In Color cardstock, then the dates are there instead of a letter.


I have to say... I am really digging this.
Give it a try. 

Enjoy your day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of the snow! My husband had to work in Anchorage today and was sending me pictures. We haven't gotten anything at my place north of Big Lake :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, SNOW amazng, Love your organising too, xxx

    ReplyDelete